The interface is definitely one of the aces up its sleeve, because everything is designed to make the whole process very easy to use, even by those uninitiated in creating and maintaining such wireless connections.
The configuration process can be done in a minute, as Connectify prompts you to choose the hotspot name, the password, the WiFi device to be used, the security mode and choose whether to enable Internet sharing or not.
You have full control over your wireless network all the time, so you will know exactly who is connected to your server. Among its advanced features, Connectify enables you to explore shared resources from the devices that are paired with your system.
We've tested the application on a Windows 7 laptop and everything worked quite smoothly and we had an Access Point up and running in a couple of minutes. Conveniently enough, the application does all the required tasks automatically, including the wireless card, firewall and Internet sharing configurations.
All in all, Connectify puts up a decent performance and, thanks to its solid feature pack, it can definitely be a solution for anyone who wants to share the Internet connection at work or at home.
Untuk mendownload klik pada gambar diatas ARIE CELLULAR December 03, 2013 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
- NEW Advanced Healing Brush
- NEW Upright
- NEW Radial Gradient
- NEW Smart Previews
- NEW Video slide shows
- NEW Improved photo book creation
- Location-based organization
- Highlight and shadow recovery
- Advanced black-and-white conversion
- Fast cross-platform performance
- Tight Photoshop integration
- Selective adjustment brushes
- Superior noise reduction
- Nondestructive environment
- Develop presets
- A Smoothness adjustment slider has been added to the Detail Panel under Color Noise Reduction. This helps to reduce low-frequency color mottling artifacts
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Serial refinements to the Spot Healing Tool:
- New Feather control
- Auto find source method now works better for images with textured areas like rocks, bark, and foliage
- Auto find source method now prefers source areas within the crop rectangle
- Auto Exposure has been improved to be more consistent across images and across different image sizes.
- Smart Preview size has been updated to 2560 pixels on the long edge.
- Refinements to the Local Adjustment Brush:
- Right Click (PC) / Control-click (Mac) on a brush adjustment pin to bring up a context menu to duplicate or delete
- Control+Alt+Drag (PC) / Command+Option+Drag (Mac) on a brush adjustment pin to clone (duplicate) that adjustment
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i / EOS 700D / EOS Kiss X7i
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D / EOS Kiss X7
- Nikon D7100
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon PowerShot G16
- Canon PowerShot S120*
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR800
- Fujifilm FinePix HS22EXR
- Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR
- Fujifilm FinePix S205EXR
- Fujifilm X-A1
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Leica C (Typ 112)
- Olympus OM-D E-M1*
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ72
- Pentax Q7
- Pentax K-50
- Pentax K-500
- Sony DSC-RX100 II
- Sony A3000 (ILCE-3000)
- Sony NEX-5T
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.2:
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Serial output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- Slideshow Exporting process fails for time-lapse sequences.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Serial unable to export a Book. This only occurred after a customer deleted a background photo.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- JPEG decoding produced a red colorcast.
- Unable to scroll through photos when in Full screen mode. This only occurs when more than 1 photo is selected.
- Store presets with this catalog” preference is not preserved when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Crash when scrubbing Size slider with existing spot selected.
- Landscape crop not maintained on portrait oriented photos
- Pressing the Reset button while holding the Shift key results in an internal error.
- Crash when attempting to move brush spots.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Serial gray area is shown when zooming in/out after cropping image.
- A row of vertical artifacts appears along bottom edge of photo when applying Grain.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Serial defringe Color Sampler is inaccurate on photos that have Upright applied.
- All of the images on a Compact Flash card did not appear in the Import Dialogue.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
- Soundtrack does not fade at the end of a slideshow.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- DirectX 10–capable or later graphics card
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 display
- DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® retail boxed version
- Internet connection required for Internet-based services†
English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português (Brasil), Svenska, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
kari pan donload klik gambar nang duwur ARIE CELLULAR December 03, 2013 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia